On 2023-08-18 09:54, Calvin Kirs wrote:
Hi Mohammad,

We usually just need one champion, I see David expressing interest and
I think he is a good champion.

David would not be admissible as a champion, as that requires a person to be either a foundation member or officer. See https://incubator.apache.org/guides/roles_and_responsibilities.html#Champion for details.