-1 (binding)

I had voted +1 on the dev list but I am changing my vote in light of the header
issues that Calvin discovered.

A typical java file in Baremaps has this header:

/*

 * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
use this file except
 * in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at

 *

 * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

 *

distributed under the License
 * is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
KIND, either express
 * or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions
and limitations under
 * the License.

 */

But should have the following:

/*

 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more

 * contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with

 * this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.

 * The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0

 * (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with

 * the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

 *

 * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

 *

 * limitations under the License.