I agree that the current organization of the jar is a little bit confusing.
It would be better to keep a single META-INF directory at the root level,
and introduce no additional "paimon-plugin-s3" directory in the dir tree.

@Jingsong Li <jingsongl...@gmail.com> and team: please take a look here and
open an issue to track/resolve it if you also find this reasonable, or let
us know your thoughts if I miss anything.

Best Regards,
Yu