Hi, alexander

> We aren't web designers and we would love to find helping hands to get
> the page in order, including re-organizing and rewriting.

I'm with the OpenDAL Community, and we also lack web designers. Our community
opted for Docusaurus[1], which we found easy to start with and set up. It
offers a decent theme suitable for open-source projects. For reference, you
can check out OpenDAL's homepage[2]. We hope our experience proves useful.

[1] https://docusaurus.io/
[2] https://opendal.apache.org/