+1, I was also one of the early developers on the project, focusing on
solving optimization and compaction issues with the company's Iceberg
tables. I believe that many teams using datalake need a system like Amoro
for effective data lake management and to reduce the complexity of data
lake maintenance. Therefore, contributing it to ASF can enrich the usage
scenarios and enhance datalake management capabilities.

Thanks,
Xu

ConradJam <jam.gz...@gmail.com> 于2024年2月26日周一 10:12写道: