I vote in [1] since it's how we practice for quite a while and it's a clear
consensus by the vote.

All the repo of podlings have incubator- prefix, I don't see a motivation
to change.

In [2] it says:

> make less work for Infra

I wonder if INFRA complained for this process. And what is the associated
JIRA ticket in INFRA to do the rename. I'd like to take INFRA's opinion
into consideration.

In my previous experience, keep the name "foo", let INFRA move the repo,
rename it to "incubator-foo", and drop the prefix on graduation. In this
way, the link "apache/foo" will always work with GH redirections.

To John:

> , it can be confusing that they do.

What is the certain redirection causing your confusion?

Best,
tison.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread/n18gkb23bp005gb176jnwo2nrxty3z84