Yes, for this release, we conducted extensive verifications using the list of
compatible licenses provided by Apache. I believe that most, if not all,
remaining licensing issues were addressed, including the one found in the test
data. As honest mistakes can happen, we decided to retain the DISCLAIMER-WIP
for now, but additional vetting should be scheduled for the next release if we
decide to remove this file. Are there specific procedures to follow at the
Apache Software Foundation for this?