If the `incubator-` prefix significantly burdens the graduation process or
introduces inconveniences in package or dependency management, its removal
might be considered.

However, IMO, maintaining incubating in the description, and website,
especially in the *release version*, clearly signals that this is an
incubator release of an Apache project, which should be sufficient to
alleviate most ambiguity.

I mean, `incubating` is just a temporary status label, it's changeable,
while the project or product name usually is immutable.

Regards,
Xinyu Zhou