I have a question about the initial committer list

Xiao Xu (GitHub: theoryxu), with only 1 credit[1], has been added to the list.
However, some of the contributors from the TOP10, such as qqqttt123[2]
and ch3yne[3], are not included.

Could you provide additional details to confirm Xu's contributions to
any of the CoPDoC areas? And the reason why those people are excluded?

Thanks,
Kent Yao

[1] https://github.com/datastrato/gravitino/commits?author=theoryxu
[2] https://github.com/datastrato/gravitino/commits?author=qqqttt123