I've automated the execution and posting of results of my tinderbox
function, and now will be posting results to the apache web site.  I'll
start to work on some documentation and linking it into the rest of the
Jakarta website.  Near term plans after that include the ability to
register to receive mailings upon failures.

Relevant info:

   CVS:    jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump

   suggestions?
           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've also resumed posting of daily builds for Ant - from this build.  If
other projects are interested in me posting the outputs for their projects
nightly, please let me know.

- Sam Ruby