on 3/23/01 8:24 AM, "Santiago Gala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just received this. I comment down.

Their system is crappy. I have had several flamewars with these people about
their "virus detection" software which just loves to send tons of those
emails when it detects a long subject line.

Ug. If only they wouldn't respond to "Precedence: Bulk" addresses...anyway,
I got moderator messages from them and didn't approve them to the
list...personally, I would just rather block their entire domain as a spam
sender...

-jon