Hi all,

I'm trying to clean up (ie: remove) all the symlinks in the builds directory
and add some consistency. I will be removing the following symlinks:

name                        pointed at
tomcat                      jakarta-tomcat
jakarta-servlet-api-4.0     jakarta-servlet-api-4
ant                         jakarta-ant

I will also rename a directory:

name                        new name
avalon                      jakarta-avalon

In order to continue to make old directory paths accessible via HTTP, I have
added a .htaccess file with RedirectMatches in it.

I realize that you may have scripts which run nightly and may have directory
names which will get removed. Please update those scripts to point to the
directories that are not based on symlinks.

I will be removing the symlinks in the next 48 hours.

p.s. I'm nearly finished with the first alpha round of a generic nightly
build execution system...

thanks,

-jon