At the last PMC meeting we scheduled the next PMC meeting for Monday, 16
April 2001 at 1900 GMT.  Now that daylight savings time has swapped
hemispheres, it might make sense to revisit this.

The two somewhat workable times are 1200 GMT and 2000 GMT.  I'd like to
hear opinions on the following two options:

A:
   8AM     California
   11AM    NY
   1200    GMT
   1400    Zurich
   2200    Melbourne

B:
   4PM     California
   7PM     NY
   2000    GMT
   2200    Zurich
   0600    Melbourne (Tuesday)

 = = = = = = = =

Proposed Venue:

   irc: cvs.working-dogs.com:6667, #jakarta

Proposed Agenda:

1. Old Business:

   1.1  Ted: reformat the rules for revolutionaries document from an email
        to a bylaw

   1.2  Ted: revise bylaws

   1.3  Ceki: proposal for cvs layout & build procedures

   1.4  Sam: pmc election process

2. New Business

   3.1  Consistent mailing list policies (moderation, etc)

3. Subproject status

   I'd like each person identified in 2.2 of
   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/pmc/01-03-19-meeting-summary.html to
   present a  brief (one or two sentences is fine) summary of the current
   state of their subprojects.

4. Other changes in status of PMC members

   How to handle James Duncan Davidson's quasi-emeritus status?

5. Selecting a time for the next meeting

- Sam Ruby