> From: Sam Ruby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>

> Do we have an initial list of committers?
>
> Unless it has a critical mass (read: three active developers), I would
> prefer commons-sandbox over a full fledged project.

Why? It seems that commons-sandbox is becoming a mini sourceforge. I thought
commons was about small independent reusable components. I don't know if
Lucene fits that bill, although it sounds "bigger" that that. IMHO, even
Cactus doesn't really belong there - it should probably be a top-level
project.

Conor