From: "Jason van Zyl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 5:17 PM
Subject: BCEL @ Jakarta

Hi,

Here's a summary of the PMC voting with respect to moving BCEL
to Jakarta:

[+1] Peter Donald
[+1] Pierpaolo Fumagalli
[+1]Ted Husted
[     ] Ceki Gülcü
[+1] Geir Magnusson Jr.
[     ] Vincent Massol
[+1] Craig McClanahan
[+1] Sam Ruby
[+1] Daniel Savarese
[+1] Jon Stevens
[+1] Jason van Zyl

This gives us the 3/4 PMC approval rating so I believe BCEL will be moving
to Jakarta unless Ceki and/or Vincent express disapproval. We'll let this
float for another day or two to let anyone get their votes/concerns
registered.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl