Hi

We have two servlets that we'd like to use in Tomcat 3.2 on different
ports.  I've read lots and lots of docs, but still can't find how to do it!
The logical way to set about doing this is to have two separate contexts,
each with a different set of ConnectionHandlers and thus different ports.
Having two <ContextManager> elements in the server.xml doesn't seem to be
the answer.

I'm sure this must be possible; can anyone help?

Cheers,
Ben.