Hello folks, a friend my just created a persistence layer to use with databases and
heŽd like to add this library to Apache, are there people that woul like to improve
this library, remember that he based on Design Partner. I known that this kind of
products is very expensive and is very difficult to find a open source Persistence
Layer.

 With best wishes,
 Edson Alves Pereira

--