On 12/14/01 7:28 AM, "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have a rudimentary XML format for a TODO list at Struts, but it needs
> work. Here's a sample
>
>   <task name="Action">
>     <info>
> package.</p>
>     </info>
>     <assigned>
>     </assigned>
>   </task>
>
> Right now, we put "release notes" into the documentation, which acts as
> a Change Log. That's been a real pain though, and I'm not sure if it's
> effective.
>
> What would be handy if we had compatible TODO and Changelog XML formats,
> so when something was done, we could update the TODO and then paste it
> into to the Changelog.

Or one XML doc containing the todo info, and then generate a TODO doc and
Changelog doc from it based on a status attrib or something...

 #set($todolist = $node.selectNodes( "todo[@status='todo']") )

Or some such. ( Give a guy some basic Xpath knowledge...)

We don't need no steenkeeng pasting...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting