Don't you think pushing Sam out in front of bus would be a little bit
extreme Jon?

:)

What would happen if who ever said they would step up here was crossing
the street with him?

It's not like everything would grind to a halt.

I'd be a little more worried about what would happen if Brian got hit by
that bus. The infrastructure we need.

-T.