... so I go back to action.

When Forrest powers xml.apache.org, you'll know about it.

[I'll remain subscribed here, but don't expect much participation from
me: I'd rather spend my time doing something more useful than crying
about why this project isn't the project I dream about]

Take care.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche