Hi,

I have a bug with Tomcat 4.
I wanted to consult the Apache Bug Database but I can't.

1) The page http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/query.cgi#chart
    is too much heavy. IE 5.5 take 5 minutes before display this page
    correctly. before this time my browser is freezed.
    When I choose the "program" "Tomcat 4" in the SELECT list
    I must wait another 5 minutes to redisplay the page correctly
    because "Version" and "Component" reload.

2) The page is too complicated.
     It would be good to have a simple search version.
     Like http://bugs.php.net/search.php.

So my bug is...

I installed Tomcat without any problem.
I set JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME variables.
I start de deamon $CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh
and everything is going well.
But when I try the server (http://192.168.0.201:8080/) it doesn't work.
My apache web server work at http://192.168.0.201:80
Webmin work at http://192.168.0.201:10000
I verified in server.xml to be sure of the port.
I also tried othe port 8079, 81, 8888, nothing work.
I tried to stop apachectl before start startup.sh without success.

Can you help me ?

Dominic