on 2/4/02 1:58 PM, "Kevin A. Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I created the java-is-dead mailing list to address these issues.
>
> Note that this mailing list is a place to help fix things.  The java-is-dead
> mailing list is for people who love Java but are *very* concerned.

The only people who can fix these things is Sun. This mailing list sounds
like a black hole and these types of politics usually don't work against Sun
(neither do online polls)...

The way to get Sun's attention is to corner them into a hole and then pound
on their head for a few years. Then, if you are lucky, you might get them to
concede on an issue or two so that only you will be happy.

-jon