on 2/4/02 8:29 PM, "Aaron Smuts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could someone explain the issue, especially with reference to JSR107
> (JCACHE).
>
> Aaron

Yes. I'm on JSR 107 and I seem to be the only really vocal person there
about my needs. Brian Goetz cares as well, but isn't nearly as vocal.

Simple:

JSR107 is being created under a non-open source license and Oracle will own
the rights to the specification of the JSR. I'm complaining about this
wildly.

-jon