Ya'll are a bit harsh.  You expect and old school unix server
manufacturer to shed its evil ways (learning from the mistakes of unix
divergence) and become enlightened over night.  Java was WAY more then I
would have expected from Sun.  Lets not turn our chance to change things
into a "Sun Sucks-fest".

-Andy

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 21:47, Kevin A. Burton wrote:

> --

www.superlinksoftware.com
                        - fix java generics!

vote.