Hi All,

While I was adding a news blurb out POI's logo contest, I fixed a little
issue with methodology.xml.  I changed the encoding type to ISO-8859-1
so that it would build for me.  If this is wrong, no problem, feel free
to change it but it cleared up the error for me.

PS - awesome job on the manual.  Kinda think it should say something
like "Apache Jakarta Manual" instead of "Apache Manual" because I'm
kinda nitpicky. .  Kinda guess the httpd folks have a whole 'nother
world...maybe I'm wrong..

Thanks,

Andy

PS. if someone gets around to updating the web I'd appreciate it.
--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document