Hey all,

I suggest that a few people step up to volunteer to make JakartaOne happen
because it isn't going to happen all by itself. :-) Maybe even setup another
mailing list to do planning on so that people who are interested in planning
can join it and discuss things. If people are going to speak, a call for
papers needs to go out, etc...

As far as I'm concerned with StudioZ, I think we have agreed that Tuesday
the 26th is the day, but I still need a decision for the time's that the
event will happen for.

thanks,

-jon