Hi all,
It feels like Philipp has a downer on javadocs, perhaps he should contribute
docs to those projects he feels are inadequate rather than just criticising,
how many offers of documention contributions do the various projects receive
compared to actual submissions?
It also reads as a pretty personal opinion of whats here, it would surely be
better placed on a site which comments/observes/criticizes jakarta than the
jakarta site?
And anyway .. this information is all here already, the projects all
maintain their descriptions worded as the contributors choose, I think
project descriptions belong on their homepages, with the brief description
on the homepage which I think seems fine as it is.
d.

Just my 2p.