My point is that every page should have a link to the printable
format.  The normal Jakarta layout is not printer friendly,
and the main site does not have a link to printer friendly docs.

We should have a standard for Jakarta that will always have printer
friendly docs for people to use.  Whether it is in the form of
PDF docs or just printerfriendly HTML docs I really don't care.