On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On 3/26/02 6:32 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Did anyone attending java one play with one ? Any good ? I am tempted to
> > get one - but am held back by an experience with them a year ago or so
> > when it barely worked - and would barf as soon as you did something
> > serious on threading, garbage collection, etc.

> Dirk owns one now :)

Thanks to Geir :-)

Very cool and very niffty device - zillion times better than earlier
models. Just the fact that you can do 'apm' to see how full the battery is
:-) Any none with MacOS-X found out how to connect the USB - it seems the
be half recognized as a CDCD modem device - but not quite. Right now I
need to do a bit of three step route to get my classes onto the device for
running.

Dw