In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
bm.com>, "Sam Ruby" writes:
>http://www.apache.org/~rubys/updatesite.log4
>
>Note the mod to 'whoweare.html" and the errors in poi...

I did a fresh checkout of jakarta-site2 and edited xdocs/whoweare.xml last
night, did the usual build docs/whoweare.html, and checked in both
xdocs/site/whoweare.xml and docs/site/whoweare.html.  Then I did a cvs
update of whoweare.html on the web site.  I did notice an M and a "merging
differences" message.  I think it said "merging differences between revision
1.84 and 1.86.  So someone must have edited it directly after 1.84, but
before 1.85, since Remy checked in revision 1.85 shortly before me.  At
any rate, a diff between rev 1.86 and what's on the site says
whoever edited it directly added:

 </li>

In any case, sorry the merge didn't register with me last night and I wasn't
the one asking your question.  Brain was too fuzzy from watching recorded
JavaOne keynotes.

daniel