Hi,

Is there any desire to get a mailman interface to the Apache mailing lists?
(For those of you who don't know it is the same interface used at sourceforge
- but their archives suck so we can use our own for that.)

The reason being that I have received a bunch of admin emails over last few
days from people who could have handled it them selves if a mailman
styleinterface was available.

Thoughts on this?

--
Cheers,