Hi all,

A commercial company, after changing its business orientation, recently
proposed to
donate a rather large chuck of code, essentially a log4j extension, to the
log4j project.
Do we need to have them sign  any paperwork? Assuming they post the source
code
(under the Apache Software License)  to the log4j-dev list, can we then
consider that
the contribution is "just" a large patch?

Any clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

--
Ceki