"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tomcat without a db is like a hot dog without a bun.  ;-)

It's called "wurstel" in germany, and works great with "rosti"... :)

(Meaning, FWIW, I use Tomcat w/o a DB and it does what it needs to do, parse
XML, apply XSLTs and deliver content! :)

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick