[snip]
> I think both projects have nice advantages and features.  Maven has good
> documentation.  Centipede is easier to setup and is a bit more advanced
> in the way it generates documentation.  Its a bit alpha but I think the
I've had the opposite experience. The whole reason I got involved with
Maven was that Centipede was assuming a set of knowledge and not providing
any documentation.

> So why I applaud the effort.  I really think the marketing campaign
> could be a bit more low key and pragmatic.  Just my opinion...maybe I
> should read my tagline again before expressing it.  Flame away.
Marketing campaign? It's just the developer community being excited and
sharing with their friends.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au