Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 5/3/02 10:19 AM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/?group_id=36516
>

> 50 cvs actions over the life of the project?
>
> Ooohhhh....Ahhhhhh....

And who is the hypocrite this time?

 From a previous post of yours (copy and pasted):

I listen to the following:

     Code.
     Patches.
     Real suggestions for improvement.
     Intelligent discussion.

I don't listen to the following:

     Flame wars about technologies used.
     Whiny people who can't learn a new technology.
     Whiny people who only use 'standards'.
     People who are clearly without a clue.
     Hypocrites.

So you can't stand to learn a new technology, huh?
You can't be bothered to try to improve things, huh?

I think this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Careful what you say, it will bite you later.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin