On Thu, 16 May 2002, Ceki Gülc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The log4j developers would like log4j bug report related emails to
> also appear on the log4j-dev mailing list. Can this be done?

All that needs to be done is changing the default owner for the
components (which means you wouldn't be getting the reports to your
personal address any longer).  I don't know whether it is possible to
define automatic CCs in addition to default owners.

Do you have enough karma to change the default owner of the Log4J
components?  If not, I can do that for you.

Stefan