"Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I fail to see the connection between what I said and what you stated.
>
> I offered myself as installer of Scarab and it was accepted.  I'll be
> implementing that shortly.  (Step 1. Drive Server to chapel hill, Step
> 2. Install Scarab on it for practice, Step 3. install here)

Good. If you weren't a committer for POI, and you did that for the past 2
years, wouldn't you like to have a some sort of recognition by this
community? Wouldn't you like to be able to elect the PMC? To decide what
projects you'll have to deal with in your installation of the bug tracking
system? I believe you would.

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with