Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

>on 5/29/02 7:23 AM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>to me the point that Pier was trying to get accross that I agreed with
>>is that there is sometimes work that happens
>>outside of CVS worthy of committership (and/or that should require
>>committership) irrelevant of CVS access.
>>

>Yea, like that code that will auto-format your code on checkin that you
>threatened to write a month or so ago...
>
>;-)
>
>-jon (still waiting) stevens

Not that it had anything to do with anything but....

I got shot down by the POI community.  They don't want their code
reformatted.    Check the archives.
I began the proposal with "Any discussion regarding bracket placement
automatically kills this proposal and
it shall be hereby recended"...

-Andy