>There is an installation of Scarab on nagoya which is where I've been
>working on upgrading what's there. A mailing list for the admin has also
>been setup [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cool I'll subscribe.

>I was gone for about six weeks so I didn't know there was discussion of
>Scarab but nagoya is where it will live as it's well maintained (that's
>not to say your colo box wouldn't be), backed up regularly and well
>connected.

Oh no, I am practicing on my colo box.  I've never installed scarab
before so *shrug* its called
paranoia (my preferred mode of system adminstration).  I intended to
install it on nagoya.  I've no
desire to assume that kinda traffic on my box ;-)

Sorry for the confusion, this was intended as a status update for a
previous mail.

>Currently Daniel Rall and I get the scarab-admin mail but I know that
>Dan is super busy and probably wouldn't mind you taking his place if
>you're keen on helping with Scarab. Or we can simply add you to the list
>of admins.

Cool, Pier gave me access to the box.  Is there any data in that scarab
install?

-Andy