on 6/27/02 12:15 PM, "Henri Yandell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm hoping that an aspect of maven will focus on dealing with collections
> of projects at some point. creating a top level site for them, grouping
> documentation.

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/

I see a list of 9 subprojects in the grey bar under the logo's...

> If it can be nice and recursive, then it could create a nice automated
> system with a common look and feel. I guess a lot of that is really xdoc
> and not maven.

That would be nice.

> agreed, however the idea of announced sessions is quite cool. Rather than
> just a talk on the turbine framework, it could focus on things like:
>
> Tomcat 5 released, come learn about this new release and what it gives
> you.
>
> Maven 1.0 out, why you should use it.
>
> or just question and answer sessions.

Personally, I would rather see developers writing code not spending all
their time in IRC with silly conversation...=) Nice thing about email is
that you can do it on your time where IRC is live and people tend to
banter...not a bad thing...just that it seems like a waste of time for this
group...where the sun thing is a marketing tool...

-jon