I add a /news directory and the first edition to the site2 CVS. So on
the website this would be under jakarta.apache.org/site/news.

But I don't know how to get the web site to checkout the new folder. cvs
update ignored it. I tried creating a news directory but that didn't
help. If someone can set up the website to checkout the new directory,
the rest is done.

-Ted.