From: Nick Chalko [mailto:nchalko@;calpine.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 10:27 PM
To: 'Jakarta General List'
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [eclipse-dev] Java compiler defaults changed]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:tom@;infoether.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Right, definitely, it can be done manually on any project via the Ant/Maven/Eclipse/whatever plugin.

But the fun part of the web page thing is that you can see how everyone's code is
working. And since a cron job is running it hourly, it's always checking
the latest stuff...
It would be cool to do a history chart for each

showing say
lines of code changed per time unit
total errors
% errors
and the delta's for all

I have been thinking about doing this for the check style summaries for my
projects at work.

R,
Nick

Fun stuff,