Hey all,

The next Java Meetup is still being voted on for a place and this time one
of the 'randomly' selected locations to vote on is my night club/bar in San
Francisco, StudioZ.tv!

So, let's get some people signed up for it and voting for my space so that
the event will be held there and let's do a fun event! I have open 802.11b
wireless in the space as well, so bring your laptop!

You can sign up (and vote for the location) for the meetup here:

    http://java.meetup.com/

Please forward this email on to anyone else who might be interested. Post it
to the online Java forums, etc. and let's make it into a great event!

Oh yea, I promise we will make some drink specials. =)

    http://studioz.tv/events/javameetup

-jon stevens

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco