On 30/10/02 23:07, "Daniel Rall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>> Hold it... Nope... It should be there... The mailing list is hosted on
>>> Nagoya... Sooo...
>>
>> Fided.. Whoever created the mailing lists forgot to subscribe
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Daniel, you should have now the initial mbox files in the usual place!
>
> Great!  I'll...uh...not be as quick as Pier.  ;)
> But I'll get to it.

When you got some time... Andy managed without Eyebrowse for ever, he can
manage another few days! :-)

As a sidenote, guys, when you have problems with infrastructure and mail,
please, keep posted also the infrastructure@apache or apmail@apache mailing
lists... There are a lot of more people having a clue over there and not
just me... (And I'm talking about _real_ unix admins! :-)

Thanks.

    Pier