Pier Fumagalli wrote
So I'm wondering why the heck I'm running that thing 4 times a day,
if at the end, no one uses it...
It should only be run on Nagoya twice a day. As a general rule, builds have the most success on a Linux/intel machine, so that's the one that I call the "official" one.

It is very helpful to have gump run more than once a day so that people who are making changes that they don't *think* will impact others have an opportunity to verify this before all sorts of nag messages go out.

So, gump runs every 6 hours spread across 3 machines.

- Sam Ruby