on 2002/12/18 9:19 PM, "Costin Manolache" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the point was that we also need people to review the commits and
> people to vote on the release.

Thanks for volunteering.

> I don't know what "final" would mean - if bugs are found that affect
> projects using regexp ( like tomcat which AFAIK has a dependency ) - then
> I hope it'll still be possible to fix them.

Read what I wrote. It means it will be the last release of the
jakarta-regexp project. Given that you haven't fixed any of the bugs or done
any of the work on this project, what the hell are you talking about?

> My opinion about "stable" projects like regexp: we should change the

I just stopped reading after you said "my opinion".

> BTW - thanks for taking the time to fix the bugs in regexp, and
> congratulations to  the jakarta-regexp team for completing the
> project ! :-)

Thanks for being a complete idiot Costin.

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco