[sorry, I reference the wrong text in the previous message...]

> Of course, it would eventually be even better if the wiki could let you do
> the equivalent of <a href="">Some text for the link</a> so that we don't
> NeedToHaveTextAllJumbledTogetherForALink.

The more I think about it, the more I like this kind of format:

<wiki-a ref="ANormalWikiRef">Some text for the anchor</wiki-a>

That way it can reference normal wiki pages.  But I don't know how to patch
the existing code.  Maybe some other else can help?

Happy Holidays!
-Mark