All,

I took some time last night and set up the commons releases according to
the new mirroring scheme.

Have a look.  I can see from the work that Stefan did that it is already
starting to mirror itself.  This is great.

Let me know if you see any issues.  The only thing that I did was create
a directory for sub-sub projects.  I did these lest the
/dist/jakarta/commons directory be overrun with too many entries.

Thanks,
Scott Sanders

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery