Thoughts?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/acknowledgements.html
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:41:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Behlendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know you're probably not the right person to bring this to, but you
probably do know the right person...

This page should be updated to remove:

hyperreal.org - other than being the primary DNS server, it's not still
"the server this is hosted from"

clearink.com - AFAIK they don't provide anything, they don't even exist
anymore.

above.net - they provide nothing for free, CollabNet pays them money for
apache.org's bandwidth

In general, we may ask whether this page is even appropriate, as it will
always be incomplete and often out of date even with what it does list.

	Brian