Scott Eade wrote:
It seems that jakarta-jmeter cvs commit messages are no longer being sent to
the JMeter Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  The last commit
message was on December 14 2002, but there have most definitely been commits
since then.

Can someone please either fix this, provide the details necessary to fix
this or point me to the information about how to fix this (it appears that
the method used to configure this is well beyond what is covered in the cvs
manual).
There were a number of moderation messages pending. I just went in and manually approved a number of them. The current moderator for james-dev is [EMAIL PROTECTED] If somebody else would like to volunteer to moderate this mailing list, simply send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Sam Ruby